Laugh!

I decided we need to invite Dennis to the next HackFest (as a FLAG)!

Sit him up front with his little laptop perfectly embossed with decals?
Laugh!

Alex was just attending to the needs of two young Linux chicks as I left,
right in his element, of course!

Yoy guys missed a fun one!

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 12:25 PM, <alexanderhe...@cox.net> wrote:

> > > The Installfest is on. Just talked to Alexander and he was unaware of
> the
> > > posted cancellation. He'll look into it. He will be there tomorrow.
>
> The Google Calendar did not send the cancellation.  I logged in and it was
> fine, then I sent the reminder notice.
>
> Lisa dropped by Installfest.  She suspected it might be our version of
> Drupal which sent the cancellation.  Given how ugly it was formatted, I'd
> tend to agree :)

(503)754-4452 tribe.obnosis.com
scientology.obnosis.com
plug.obnosis.com