Top of the morning to ya!

It's that week, the one in which the third wednesday of the month
occurs. I'm stoked about this one! Here's what's going down this month:

* See & touch (if he lets you) Dave Huerta's toorcamp hard hat
* Have your eyes jabbed out by my ugly bash scripting
* Wings and beer, reasonably priced (or a gyro or french fries or
        whatever)

Last time there was confusion over whether you are meant to bring your
laptop or not. You are very much encouraged to! There are power outlets
and somebody will probably have a surge protector. We must ask that you
please leave your rack servers and android versions of Queen Latifah at
home. We've had trouble with that in the past.

Link on plug site with Google maps link and pretty Drupalness:
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/582

Last one there's a rotten egg!