On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 06:43 -0700, JD Austin wrote:

> I was waiting to see how long until racism was called :)
> It is a fact that illegal immigration is costing Az and Ca plenty and
> pointing that out doesn't make him hate filled or racist.  I don't
> blame them for coming here... If I were them I'd do it too.  We need
> to remove the 'free' incentives that we can no longer afford to
> provide.  They're not the only demographic freeloading services;
> plenty of Americans game the system (generations!) to get a free ride
> too.
----
first off, the topic of racism, state budgetary issues have no purpose
for this list

secondly, this was blatant scapegoating...blaming the economic problems
on a particular issue - if you are not smart enough to deduce that the
issues the state is currently facing on budgetary shortfalls has nothing
to do with undocumented residents then there really isn't any point in a
debate on any other list as well and it obviously isn't worth debating
here. There's no reason whatsoever to debate the
worthiness/unworthiness, the reasons or the issues of Mexicans in this
country on this list.

I didn't suggest racism...I suggested narrow political commentary being
offered as fact.

Craig

believed to be clean.