David Huerta wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Benjamin Francom<bfran...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> I've been keeping an eye on the Nokia N8x series of devices since they
>> run Linux.  They will be releasing the n900 soon, and it looks really
>> interesting.
>>
>> From Wikipedia:
>>
>> "The Nokia N900 is Nokia's next Maemo device, superseding the N810,
>> expected to become available in late 2009. Unlike its Internet Tablet
>> predecessors it will include phone functionality with 3G/HSPA
>> capabilities. It will run the Linux-based Maemo 5 and is the first
>> Nokia device based upon the TI OMAP3 microprocessor with ARM Cortex-A8
>> core. It is expected to be revealed at the Nokia World event in
>> Germany on September 2nd.
>>
>> The device will be available in selected markets starting October 2009
>> with an estimated retail price of €500 excluding sales taxes and
>> subsidies."
>>

>> http://maemo.nokia.com/n900/
>>

> I've been anxiously looking forward to the n900; The prospect of a
> mobile browser with Flash support will be awesome for making iPhone
> users jealous.

You're way too trendy :P

Honestly flash is the least I care about on the n900; it looks simply
amazing *g* and would make even the n810 users jealous :P

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Fortune:
"Why should we subsidize intellectual curiosity?"
 -Ronald Reagan

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonale...@gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonale...@yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  phrkon...@irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.