Made those three changes and now FireFox says

Secure Connection Failed

newcart.dev uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because it is self signed.

(Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer)

---

I added an exception to FireFox and now it works!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who pushed me in the right direction!!

Keith Smith