-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-boun...@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-boun...@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us] On Behalf Of Lisa
Kachold
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 8:08 PM
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Politics/Ethics: Operation PinWale - Obama Administration
Seeks Emergency Control of the Internet

Yes, we have no say - accept the Matrix for what it is.

"Freedum, Serfdom, Fiefdom - Don't trust anything with a "dum" on the end of
it.
The only freedom we have is through responsibility"  -John  Trudel

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And
dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL
the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come
back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll
never take... OUR FREEDOM!
 -- William Wallace