Larry:
Is there internet connectivity in the room?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dazed_75
Sent: Sep 8, 2009 7:20 PM
To: "Steven A. DuChene" , Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: east side meeting room equipment availability?

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Steven A. DuChene <linux-clust...@mindspring.com> wrote:
Is there a projection system and a white board & markers available at the east side meeting location?
If there is a computer display projector available does anyone know what display resolution it is able to support?
It has been a while since I have been to a meeting.
--
Steven DuChene

The room has white boards but I don't know if we are free to erase anything.  We used to always have a projector but not this summer.  I am bringing my own in case we need it.  It is an EPSON SX70

Native Resolution

  • 1280 x 800 (WXGA)

Resize

  • 640 x 480 (VGA), 1024 x 768 (XGA),
    1152 x 864 (SXGA), 1400 x 900 (WXGA+), 1440 x 900
    (WSXGA), 1680 x 1050 (WSXGA+), 1400 x 1050 (SXGA+),
    1600 x 1200 (UXGA)

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive.
 - Thomas Jefferson