Eric Cope wrote:
> Hello all,
> Does anyone know how to change the order in which services are started
> using the rc script? My particular system is FreeBSD, but Linux is
> similar (right?)?
> Eric

I will assume it is similar to slackware where a single script is used
to load the system. I would suggest making several backup copies of the
original, then use your favorite text editor and move things around in
the script until you get your desired order... Obviously if one thing
depends on another you might be up a creek, so keep a knoppix disc handy...

If you can be more specific we can too...

nathan