Am 21. Sep, 2009 schwätzte Steven A. DuChene so:

Umm, what IRC system is #ABLEconf in? freenode.net or somewhere else?

Yes. Freenode. I also forgot to mention that we start at 20:00 tonight,
which is NOW :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.