I've watched the long demo video, and over the shoulder of a few friends
that have it. Honestly I am not impressed. One of the most ooh-ahh features
is the "realtime email/collaboration"...Oh look you can see someone type
char by char as they reply! Maybe I don't want someone to see my typing
"You're an assh*ole^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hinconsiderate person." True you can turn
the char-by-char option off, but still it just doesn't wow me, neither does
embedding a "wave" into a website and most of the other things the fanboys
were gushing over, like "look, you can drag and drop pictures into a
post...oh wait you have to have google gears installed to do that".

Meh :P

-Charles