November is SSLStrip Month!  We welcome Brian Fields who will be debunking
all our concepts of MITM attacks and SSL encryption on a shared network
using Moxie Marlinspike's wonderful tool demonstrated this year at BlackHat
and available on Backtrack4:  SSLStrip

http://www.thoughtcrime.org/software/sslstrip/

The event starts on Wednesday at 18:00 until 20:30 (or whenever we break up)
at our new location.

Facilities generously provided by John C. Lincoln Hospital Cowden Center
Room #180 Auditorium:

.,+phoenix+az&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=41.411029,74.794922&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr">Map</a>

We are evaluating moving to a new night at JCL starting in December, since
most of our people can't make it on Wednesdays.  Feedback is appreciated
related to what nights everyone can make it.

See you there!
--
Skype: (623)239-3392
AT&T: (503)754-4452