Well, it seems like the list has come down to two major desktop distros,
Ubuntu and Fedora and as far as I know neither is commercial.  There was
a time when Mandrake, Debian, Red Hat, SuSE, and others were all looking
at the desktop as a potential market.  The survivors seem to have headed
for big servers or special cases.  Meanwhile, a lot of activity has
opened up in sub-desktop consumer Linux, most notably with Google's
Android and Chrome.