I have a 1U 48 port NetGear switch that I have to rack but
it came without any of the little L brackets I am used to
using to rack small 1U switches. Anyone have some of these?

I also have a semi-huge pile of power cords with the hood
around the prongs that plug into a PDU. We do not have any
of those sorts of PDUs so they are useless to me. If anyone
wants some of these let me know and I will bring to an east
side meeting or install-fest.

These types of PDU power connections are shown here:

http://www.apc-forums.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/7-1995-7257-417/P1010011.JPG
--
Steven DuChene