Our march meeting is tomorrow at 7:00pm.  Our presentation will be
from Adam Ballai who has moved to San Fransisco a while ago and is now
coming back to tell us about the cool stuff he has been doing.

"The web connects everyone, and now smart phones do too.  For the rest
of the world, browsers and data plans are still far off.  By adding
SMS components to your applications, you can reach out to an entire
new audience and extend your reach with an existing audience offline.
 Adam will present how to easily integrate and extend your existing
applications on the web with SMS."

We meet at Walt's TV in Tempe at Mill and Southern.  And usually go to
Boulders on Broadway after the meeting to get some food and drink and
discuss PHP and other topics of interest in a more casual setting.

Eric