They all appear to resolve ok for me:
shu...@edwin:~$ host lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
lists.plug.phoenix.az.us has address 140.99.58.164
lists.plug.phoenix.az.us mail is handled by 30 ns4.LuftHans.com.
lists.plug.phoenix.az.us mail is handled by 10 lists.plug.phoenix.az.us.
shu...@edwin:~$ host www.plug.phoenix.az.us
www.plug.phoenix.az.us is an alias for plug.phoenix.az.us.
plug.phoenix.az.us has address 140.99.58.163
plug.phoenix.az.us.shubes.net is an alias for tacs-net.shubes.net.
shu...@edwin:~$ host plug.phoenix.az.us
plug.phoenix.az.us has address 140.99.58.163
plug.phoenix.az.us mail is handled by 10 ns4.LuftHans.com.
shu...@edwin:~$

My resolver is (ultimately) qwest.
FWIW.

Dazed_75 wrote:
I don't know about "suspicious", but what seems odd is that all those dns servers reported a result for me and, yes, the same IP as the three that reported to you.