This is like asking bacon or gravy. It depends what flavor of fat you
are :). Do you know either language? Which are you more fluent in

--
Sent from my mobile device

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
http://rhinoequipment.com ~ http://postug.com
Phone: 1-877-RHINO-T1 ~ FAX: +1 (480) 961-1826
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rhinoequipment
IP: gu...@asterisk.rhinoequipment.com