Pcpower and cooling are about as top end as I can think of and
thermaltake toughpower are also very reliable I can also reccomend
supermicro psu's also

After 5 years working in r and d / repair for oem system building I
have seen only one of these fail and it when it did it didn't harm the
system

On 6/19/10, Nadim Hoque <nadimho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey
>
> I was wondering what brand name power supply is good. I am looking for
> around 550 to 650 and was wondering what brand was good and stable. I
> am not worried about price because my computer components are worth
> more than save a buck or two. I heard that corsair, antec are good,
> but again i want a good reliable psu. Also another note i do have a
> corsair psu that has lasted me for 3 years now, but companies also
> change over time.
>
> --
> Nadim HoqueNadim Hoque
> Computer Systems Engineering
> The School of Computing, Informatics and Decision Systems Engineering
> cell: 480-518-6235
> nadimho...@gmail.com

Sent from my mobile device

Stephen