On 6/20/10 10:05 AM, j...@actionline.com wrote:
Fw: The untold DOOMSDAY Scenario emerging in the Gulf . . .]

<snip>

it sounds all too sensational to me. However the alluding to corporate conspiracies is probably more true than not. However, unless there is real evidence to support
the other mess in here, I tend to find it, well.... unbelievable.

I am not even sure that the amount of back pressure from the oil field would be enough to push out (let alone leak around) 18,000+ feet of tightly fitted pipe with a concrete filler.

also, I tend to take anything posted at rense.com with a grain of salt.
I will tend to believe (given past experience) that the main stream media never tells the whole
truth (if it bleeds, it leads).

As for Dr. James P. Wickstrom, well, he's a commentator with some extreme views (I may be conservative, but even this guy makes me more than a little nervous). Unfortunately, I have not been able to find any relevant information as to what school he attended or what his Doctorate was in.

some other interesting reading about Dr. James P. Wickstrom:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_Dr_James_P_Wickstrom
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Wickstrom

Given this information and the google relevant searches, I cannot even take this guy seriously. until he comes up with scientifically verifiable evidence to back his claims, I view him as
nothing more than a panic monger and doomsday cultist.