From: Michael March <mma...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT inexpensive home rack
To: "Main PLUG discussion list" <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Date: Monday, July 19, 2010, 12:05 AM

Keith,
Is there a reason why you are not going to use one desktop and run KVM or
something to do DEV work in VMs?

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 1:58 PM, keith smith <klsmith2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I do LAMP development and I was thinking of moving away from multiple CPU
boxes, keyboards, and mice.

The post on the rack got me thinking.  I would like to replace my desktop and
dev box with two rack mount computer boxes.  Then all I need is one monitor,
keyboard, and mouse by using a KVM switch.  Actually I would want two
monitors.  I need to add space in the rack for my printer/fax, and the cable
modem, phone interface (cox), and wireless router.

Anyone know of a very inexpensive home rack for something like this?

Thanks!