Am 23. Jul, 2010 schwätzte Bryan O'Neal so:

Other then query the MySQL grant table I am not sure of a good way to
reconcile recent changes. As for out of sync replication stop the
replication, apply a backup, start replicaiton.

Time for an audit script.

Sorry I don't have better advice. I can try playing around with some
stuff this weekend and would love to know your solution if you find
one before then.

I won't. Need to talk to the person who knows what perms we should have (
and whether or not they should be different ), but he's on vacation this
week.

I wanted to audit for monitoring and alerting anyway.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.