As I mentioned in the recent low-cost hardware thread, I'm planning a 'framed monitor' project to display photos in my living room. I think I have the hardware side nearly figured out, so now I'm pondering software. Getting software to display a series of images seems like no problem. I find lots of options there. But I'd also like to sometimes display a web page, so (for instance) I can see the weather report from 7-8 am while I'm getting breakfast.

I think I can probably do this with xscreensaver hacks, but I haven't come across anything specific yet. Anyone know of any tutorials for displaying a web page as screensaver content? (Or some other way to get a web page displayed full-screen, without any window chrome at all.)

thanks,
alex