On 7/31/10 2:13 AM, Bryan O'Neal wrote:
Good luck my friend and do not give up. It is a hard road. I have two degrees and decades of experience and I was unemployed for almost two years. Technically I still am but it looks very good that that will change in a few weeks. But it took that long of constant search to find something. And even then it took some one I knew to make it happen.

Unfortunately, my period of unemployment (if you don't count the slightly less than 1 year at fry's food as employment) has dragged on since my inception of visual loss back in 1989. It has taken me 20+ yeahs and some prodding from a friend of mine in kansas, but i am no longer resigned to my position in life. BY GOD! I WANT MORE!

anyway, ty for the words of encouragement. Still, I need to hear about jobs, lots pf jobs....