Nadim Hoque wrote:
Hey,

So my computer started crashing so i decided to do a memory test on it and guess what...my memory has errors. The computer takes ddr 400 ram and I was wondering what brand is reliable for ddr memory (I like corsair (it's the brand in my server, laptop, and main desktop) but I am open to anything because all of those items are ddr2).

Thanks

--
Nadim Hoque
Computer Systems Engineering

Consider yourself fortunate. You know what the problem is. :)

I've had good experiences with Kingston.

--
-Eric 'shubes'