From: Alan Dayley <aday...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Gangplank
To: "Main PLUG discussion list" <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2010, 3:54 PM

Gangplank is an awesome place for creativity, knowledge sharing and the spirit
of entrepreneurship.  I go there as often as possible.  They are creating some
amazing things to expand their support of the community.  Give them a few more
months when the classrooms and other things open up!

That said, I'm lucky to be there about twice a month, to a lunch time "brown
bag" presentation or another event.  I have been spending most of my free time
on the team running the Phoenix Scrum User group (http://phxsug.org) and
helping with the Ignite Phoenix (http://ignitephoenix.com) events.  Some
amazing people in those communities!

Metro Phoenix is really cranking with energy these days!
Alan