This thread needs to end. It's so far off topic that it has nothing whatsoever to do with Linux/FOSS. It's devolved into religion and politics and can go nowhere good from here.

If you would like to continue to discuss it, please take it off the list, but I suggest you just drop it entirely though. We have a couple of very strong opinions on the same subject and I can tell that neither side it going to win in this debate and you'll just end up hating each other, and I think that everyone can agree that we need a lot less hate in this world.

Brian Cluff