Beats me... :(

I know that my X configuration works, because if I type:

(logged in beechjet to run in turbocommander)

kitepi...@beechjet:~$ ssh -fCX ay...@turbocommander /usr/bin/gnome-terminal

I get my terminal running in beechjet and I am happy...

Then I type (again logged in beechjet to run in turbocommander):

kitepi...@beechjet:~$ ssh -fCX ay...@turbocommander VirtualBox

And I get the VirtualBox screen running in beechjet no problem.

However the virtual machines do no start

(because NS_ERROR_FAILURE error as shown below),

so I type:

---> Start terminal copy <---

kitepi...@beechjet:~$ ssh -fCX ay...@turbocommander /usr/bin/VBoxManage startvm UbuntuBox

kitepi...@beechjet:~$ X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication.

Oracle VM VirtualBox Command Line Management Interface Version 3.2.8

(C) 2005-2010 Oracle Corporation

All rights reserved.

Waiting for the VM to power on...

ERROR: The virtual machine 'UbuntuBox' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 0

Details: code NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005), component Machine, interface IMachine, callee

kitepi...@beechjet:~$

--->END terminal copy <---

NOTE THE FIRST ERROR:

kitepi...@beechjet:~$ X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication.

Now the question is:

What is VirtualBox doing differently,

that the X authentication fails,

EVEN after the VirtualBox GUI console is running without issues!

Beats me...

Beats me.

Beats me!!!

Now, the most interesting thing, is that this not always fail, but when it does,

I don't know why and I CANT %$#& FIX IT!!!

Grrrrrrrrr...

I'll hang myself from a pumpkin tree! :(

ET