http://linuxlinks.com/article/20090405061458383/20oftheBestFreeLinuxBooks-Part1.htmlfor
some excellent books and you can get most of them free and then buy
the
ones you like best.  Also, Eric is right that the Installfest could be very
interesting for you given the people you can talk to there.

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 8:44 AM, Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net> wrote:

> For help with installing, there's an InstallFest this coming Saturday at
> UAT. See the web site for details.
> --
> -Eric 'shubes'
>

> On 10/28/2010 08:21 AM, AZ RUNE wrote:
>
>> Try googling Falko Timme and howtoforge for walkthrough's on install
>> help and finding out basic starting programs for replicating what "you"
>> might have been use to in windows.
>>
>> Great screenshots for the walkthrough at least.
>>
>> Later,
>>
>> Brian
>>
>>  On Oct 28, 2010 8:18 AM, "Brandon Hoffman" <brandonmhoff...@gmail.com
>>> <mailto:brandonmhoff...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thank you for all of your replies - I will be installing /one/ of the
>>> Linux's I have available and jumping in.
>>> I will also be checking out the link provided and re-educate myself on
>>> basic installation procedures (Like Firefox) so it can become my main
>>> machine.

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
  - Thomas Jefferson