Hey, I have a question that Google is not helping to answer.  I get so
many hits on the terms and I have not been able to find the right
combination to weed out the hits I don't want.  So, I'll ask you, the
wonderful PLUGgers!

I want to do an anonymous survey within our company.  Because the
questions are specific to our work, I can't use Survey Monkey or
Google Docs, which would be really easy.  Instead I need to do
something like that on an internal server.

I'm the admin for two servers so can install and run whatever I need
on either of these boxes.  I am not finding a ready-made survey
engine.  Google falls down when doing searches, giving results of
surveys, online survey services or online surveys to take.

Do any of you know of a survey engine I can install on a Linux web
server, input the questions and have people respond?

(This should be easy but finding it is taking lots of time!)

Alan