On 12/21/2010 11:17 AM, gm5729 wrote:
I'm not quite sure Eric "shubes".

My posts all come as a digest and I trim from there and bottom post.
You would think using the same subject line as the OP would keep it
attached but it doesn't. The web mail interface function on Plugs site
doesn't work for me.

That explains it. I don't know how replying to a digest could maintain threads. If someone knows how that can work, please chime in.

gk, have you tried using gmane.org and a news reader? I use TBird's news reader w/ gmane.org, and like it very much. It gives me easy access to a ton of lists, and I don't need to fiddle with email (and filters) at all. Subscribing (and unsubscribing) to lists is trivial.

I don't know if there's a nice web based news reader or not, but I expect there is one or two. Anyone know of one?

--
-Eric 'shubes'