Sorry Hans - Had to take the kido to the pediatric urgent care - 4
hours latter I sorta spaced that this was due.

I can do
20 min talk on database best practices
20 or 50 min talk on using commodity services to create elastic
computing services
        The 50 min talk would include the differences, including the
pros and cons to each, for using Amazon like services vs. GoDaddy type
services vs. RackSpace like services and when you should use each and
how to determine the economic sweet spot for each.
20 min talk on anything you want.

Just let me know what you would like and I can put together a quick
outline by tonight.

Then again, if your already full of speakers then we are all good :)