This is a somewhat unusual requirement, so I couldn't find a quick
out-of-the-box solution, but there is a way to do this.
The general-purpose approach is to add a filter on the mail processing path.
There are many listed here (https://www.milter.org/) that work with sendmail,
postfix, and similar common MTA's.
You will probably need to write a regex matcher or a small python script (using
pymilter http://pymilter.sf.net/) to match anything that looks like a credit
card and replace the digits with 'x' or similar.
Keep in mind this will probably be a bit "fuzzy", as there are many things that
look enough like a credit card number to result in some mistaken filtering.