It's not as clean & nice, but if you're using Google's Picasaweb to store images, Picasa will generate slideshow html for you to embed in your web page.

The following is from the Picasa helps. Of course, you must be signed in to your Picasaweb page first.
  1. On the My Photos page, click your album.
  2. Click Link to this album on the right-hand side.
  3. Click Embed Slideshow.
  4. Choose your slideshow settings, such as image size, captions, and autoplay.
  5. Once you've chosen your settings, mark and copy the resulting HTML code.
  6. Paste the HTML in the source code for your site.
Once the slideshow is embedded in your site, people who click your slideshow will be taken to view your album in PicasaWeb Albums.

Unfortunately, on some browsers, the complete code to be copied doesn't always appear in the little box. If it doesn't  end with </embed>,  try with a different browser.

Mark Jarvis

keith smith wrote:

I hear ya!  Seems I'm on a perpetual learning curve.

Keith Smith