Am 24. Feb, 2011 schwätzte Dazed_75 so:

Is there any suggestion or thought for PLUG members attending SCaLE to
attempt to get together?  I am here and would like to.  Barring a better
suggestion, how about 6pm Friday in the lobby?  We could even go up the
block to Carl's Jr for dinner, coffee, or just conversation.

OK, happy hour starts at 18:00 tonight. Should we shoot for a Saturday
BoF?

I'm presenting the last hour, so I'll be here :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - Free Software for Free Enterprise
#  "Metrosexuals notwithstanding, quiche still lacks something." -- David Brin