Am 02. Mar, 2011 schwätzte Ted Gould so:

As a speaker I can say that they've been harassing me for slides very
effectively.  I imagine that other's will be unable to avoid them as
well :)

Yeah, Bala was after me for mine even though I'd turned them in via the
speaker registration as requested. Turned out for the good as I fixed some
bugs during the weekend :).

My slides from two years ago are up, but Brian's slides from last year are
not yet up, so maybe there's a two year delay in getting the slides
online...

ciao,

der.hans
#  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - Free Software for Free Enterprise
#  "Hindsight is always 20/20, unless seen through beer goggles." -- der.hans