Last time we streamed the meetings, a lot of people stopped coming in favor of watching them from home. Then our video capture card burned up and we decided that we were probably doing more harm than good.

I can think of a lot more fun things to do on a Thursday night than to perform in front of a camera for free without the social interaction that makes PLUG really worth it.

I would be more in favor of recording the meetings and eventually posting them on the website at a later date.

Brian Cluff