Perhaps an ARM would have some difficulties (I don't honestly know about that), but an ATOM would run circles around that ol' thing. ;)
--
-Eric 'shubes'

On 03/18/2011 01:14 AM, Technomage Hawke wrote:
there is that.<smile>
sometimes though, those ARM devices can't handle as much as a full blown
monster. there are some times where having a slightly more powerful cpu would
be handy.

-Eric