I remember years ago, when virus problems was the bread and butter of small
computer shops everywhere, many email type viruses would infect and steal an
email address from your address book and then send out emails as if from that
person. I would bet this email did not come from Lisa at all.

I had a buddy who was sending out viruses, but refused to admit it was his
machine. He insisted someone else hijacked his hotmail account, though he uses
Windows Live Mail from his laptop... He wouldn't take my word for it. He
insisted that he had viruses when using "my" (he emphasized ownership of a
recommended program to me so it became my fault when someting happened) AVG
program. So he dumped AVG and switched to the "much better" free microsoft
antivirus program.

I guess those viruses are still around!

On Friday, September 30, 2011 04:51:57 PM Stephen wrote:
> So I wonder what got ahold of lisa's email?
>
> On Sep 30, 2011 4:34 PM, "Lisa Kachold" <lisakach...@obnosis.com> wrote:
> > ..I think you won�t find the place better than this site!
> > http://www.braingene.net/com.friend.php?lID=90l5
> >
> > --
> > www.obnosis.com (503)754-4452
> > "Contradictions do not exist." A. Rand