Hi All,

A company I've been doing consulting for has need for a web architect to help
design and build an enterprise level web application.  This is a brand new
application, so there will be no legacy code to worry about.
The back end infrastructure has only been partially determined. Namely, the
databases involved will be Microsoft SQL Server 2008.  We haven't yet
determined the application platform, however we are leaning toward .Net
architecture, but Linux/PHP hasn't been ruled out.

We need someone who has:
    Experience in designing high traffic sites.
    Ability to design an intuitive, easy-to-use user interface for a complex
application.
    Solid understanding of web technologies (ASP/PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript,
XML, etc.).
    Ability to build a scalable application for the inevitable changes that
will occur.
    Some knowledge of SQL would be helpful.
    Understanding of server administration (Apache/IIS, Windows/Linux, etc).
    Must be able to articulate your ideas and recommendations very well (both
verbal and written).
    Document, document, document.  You must document your code.

This is a very small team and we need someone who can not only be highly
technical, but understand technology from the user point of view.

Contact me off list if your interested.
Please pass this along to anyone you may know who'd be interested.

Thanks,
Peter