they don't care about accessibility much either. I tried to use their app on my
mac (they have a mac version) and I couldn't even navigate the setup menu, let
alone find out what the buttons said. they have been like this for the last
couple of years. repeated letters to their devs appear to be getting ignored. I
guess if I worked for a fortune 500 then they might pay attention.

ah well, I have better things I am doing (like learning the in's and out's of
vinux).

-Eric