Brian's ipcalc looks like it might simplify things a bit. Nice.

On 10/27/2011 10:57 AM, Dazed_75 wrote:
Thanks Eric.  Those are what I was going to use before I had the thought
that someone might know of an already built function I could use rather
than me taking the IP and netmask apart, applying those, and
reassembling the IPrange.  I suppose I've already wasted more time than
I would have saved.  :)

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net