Hi Steven,

Security Presentation this Saturday at MakerBench from 3PM-6PM.

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2011/11/12/2157/-/linux-security-hackfest-at-makerbench.html

They updated the PLUG schedule.

It is regularly wrong.  Linux types are very critical and we have more
politics than organization, unfortunately.

But Brian updates it when he gets correct information and he is very
capable.

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 9:47 PM, Steven A. DuChene <
linux-clust...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> I am confused. Are you saying there will not be a meeting this coming
> Saturday or there will?
> --
> Steven DuChene

(602) 791-8002  Android