http://www.tomshardware.com/news/intel-knights-corner-mic-co-processor,14002.html

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please use Bcc: Please protect my address like I protect yours. This is
very important. When sending messages to more than one recipient, please
always use the Bcc (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or Cc (carbon copy). If
you do not know how to set it up, ask around.  Do not forget to remove all
of the addresses that are present in the message body before forwarding the
message. These simple measures will prevent spy programs from capturing all
of the addresses that are shown in the recipient list and in the body of
the message.