In the future, if you have a need to backup an OS for possible later
use i suggest looking at clonezilla. it will back up to Internal
drive, usb, nfs, smb, or ftp and it uses dd to make a low level backup
of your drive and partclone to map your partition layout and will do
just about every Os i have run into including mac.

An its not Microsoft, its the OEM vendors not shipping media, you can
order replacement media usually for 10-20 bux to cover S&H ect if you
grumble enough they will sometimes just send it to you. and even then
your 50/50 odds at getting restore media as opposed to install media.

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Michael Havens <bmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't care to keep windows. I blew it away!
>
> On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Mark Phillips <m...@phillipsmarketing.biz>
> wrote:
>>
>> Win 7 works just fine as a dual boot with Debian. It also plays very well
>> in VMPlayer with Debian as the host.
>> Mark
>>
>> On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Charles Lewton <clewto...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Michael,
>>>
>>> If you have enough disk space, dual boot is a good option.  Or does 7
>>> not like dual boot?
>>>
>>> Chuck

Stephen