I had already downloaded all except nfswatch. Thanks for inspiring me to
get it. What does it do?

bmike1@Michaels-desktop:~$ sudo apt-get install nfs4-acl-tools
nfs-common         nfs-kernel-server  nfswatch
[sudo] password for bmike1:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
nfs-common is already the newest version.
nfs-kernel-server is already the newest version.
  nfs4-acl-tools nfswatch
0 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 73.2 kB of archives.
After this operation, 258 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
Get:1 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ oneiric/universe nfswatch i386
4.99.11-1 [45.9 kB]
Get:2 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ oneiric/universe nfs4-acl-tools
i386 0.3.3-1 [27.3 kB]
Fetched 73.2 kB in 1s (44.8 kB/s)
Selecting previously deselected package nfswatch.
(Reading database ... 156691 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking nfswatch (from .../nfswatch_4.99.11-1_i386.deb) ...
Selecting previously deselected package nfs4-acl-tools.
Unpacking nfs4-acl-tools (from .../nfs4-acl-tools_0.3.3-1_i386.deb) ...
Processing triggers for man-db ...
Setting up nfswatch (4.99.11-1) ...
Setting up nfs4-acl-tools (0.3.3-1) ...