From: Robert Holtzman <hol...@cox.net>
Subject: laptop vendors
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Date: Saturday, December 31, 2011, 4:29 PM

In the market for a refurbished/used laptop, Dell Latitude or Lenovo
Thinkpad. Refurbs (factory) seem to be available only from the mfgr's
web site. Hate to spend that kind of money sight unseen. Aside from Red
Seven, who says they are out of stock, are there any *reliable* places
in the greater Phx area dealing in this stuff? By reliable I mean that a
lot of places outsource their refurbing or do it in house, sometimes
with mixed results. Any suggestions/experiences?

--
Bob Holtzman
If you think you're getting free lunch,

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----