On 01/10/2012 04:48 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 01/10/2012 03:59 PM, Steven A. DuChene wrote:
So I am working for a benchmarking lab at Intel and today we brought
up a system that has 4 CPU sockets and 10 cores per socket. It has 64
DIMM slots with a 16GB DIMM in each slot for a total of 1TB or real
memory and zero swap. The system is running RHEL-6.1

I just thought someone would find this fascinating.
--
Steven DuChene

Wow. Any reason it's not running COS6.2?

I meant to say RHEL6.2, but that's an interesting question as well. ;)

--
-Eric 'shubes'