Full Disclosure: I work for GoDaddy.com, my opinions however are my own and
I am not speaking for GoDaddy.com or in an official respect for GoDaddy.com.

Your question is a bit open ended, what do you plan on doing with said
website?  Is it just a personal wordpress blog?  Something serious?  If
it's something serious I would look at the grid hosting packages... They're
a little bit more expensive, but you get a load balanced cluster serving
your page compared to a single server.  (obviously if it's just a tinker
about personal site... you don't need the whole redundancy thing as our
uptime is pretty good by industry standards).

With the grid and economy hosting you lost the whole website tonight
functionality.  But if you know html, or are having someone else design it
for you -- that's not too big of a deal.

If you can respond with more specifics as to what you're looking for... I'm
sure the list could help you out.

-Steven Bailey.