It greatly saddens me, Michael, that you feel so familiar with the members of
the Phoenix Linux Users Group public email list that you are comfortable
making such a disgusting comment.

I joined this public mailing list to learn about linux many years ago, to
contribute to the group as a member, and participate in the technology it
represents. As a born-again Christian, I am appalled at the comment, which has
absolutely NO place in a public forum such as this, and nothing to do with the
technology this forum represents. And as a father with 4 daughters I take
personal offense to such a comment.

In the future, please remember this is not the personal posting grounds of
Michael Havens, but a public forum for the research, help and evangelism of
open source technology. There are a whole slew of new .xxx domains where your
comment would be more appropriate.

Nathan England