I am not sure who you can contact at DeVry, but I am sure they would welcome a
bunch of tech heads for HackFests or even InstallFests. 21st Ave and Dunlap is
not far off the freeway and is a bit more centrally located for those of us who
live out west. if that is too far north, then there is always the phoenix
college campus located near 15th ave and  Thomas rd. I am not sure who to
contact there either. both places would make excellent alternatives.

-eric