Am 11. Jun, 2012 schwätzte Brian Cluff so:

moin moin,

Believe me, I would have announced it yesterday if I knew.

There is/was someone that said they would do a presentation on a piece of software that is a competitor to puppet, but I remember who that was or what the name of the software is. Hans does remember is checking with them to see if he is still on for Thursday.

That offer was really for a couple of months down the road. I've contacted
him again, but nothing is yet ѕolidified.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The important thing is not to stop questioning; curiosity has its own
#  reason for existing." -- Albert Einstein